We have 3 options for all of your plant needs:
1. Order multiple customized arrangements for your next event or as gifts
2. Have us design & install custom arrangements for your home or office
3. Shop locally for Sunshine & Succulents arrangements
1. Custom Succulent Arrangements
We love to work with our clients to create the perfect arrangements
for whatever your plant needs may be.
Orders are available for pickup in Petaluma, CA. Delivery to San Francisco, the East Bay, and the South Bay is available on a limited schedule for orders over $450. We do not offer delivery of individual succulent arrangements.
- Our 3.5" and 4.5" Round Terrariums (pictured above) are available for bulk orders of 12+ only; prices are based on quantity ordered. They can be planted with succulents (which need a lot of natural light to thrive) or air plants (which are good options for lower light conditions).
- Our standard 6" orb terrariums and angled bowl terrariums are available in orders of 4+. The Orb Terrariums make lovely gifts, and the Angled Bowl Terrariums are perfect table centerpieces!
- We can also provide you with bulk orders of succulents in 2" or 4" nursery pots, which make great giveaways at events!
Custom Arrangements: We can also design larger terrariums in a variety of containers and potted plant arrangements in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors. Get in touch to let us know what you need and if you have any ideas in mind, and we can work with you to design something just perfect!
2. Design & Installation
Do you have lots of natural light? How often will you remember to water your plants? Would you prefer low- or no-maintenance plants?
These are some of the questions that we ask to determine the best plant arrangements for each of our clients. We understand that the level of care and the natural conditions you can provide are important factors, and we want you to have plants that will not only survive, but thrive.
If you are looking for accent plants around your home or office, we'd love to work with you to design arrangements that compliment each other and the rest of your decor. While our first love will always be succulents, we can also work with a wide variety of other plants. And sometimes we may even recommend artificial plants! You can't kill them, and they keep their color and beauty regardless of your conditions or care.
Get in touch to see what we can create for you!